The Kennedy-King Memorial Scholarship Fund also offers one-year graduate scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each to pursue a graduate degree. To apply and be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Have been a previous recipient of an undergraduate Kennedy-King scholarship.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Complete and submit the application with required attachments, including:
- Transcripts of all your college level academic work,
- An essay outlining your career goals and why you believe you are deserving of a Kennedy-King graduate scholarship, and
- Two completed Personal Reference Forms — one from a college or university professor, and another from an individual who is familiar with your interests and achievements (not a family member).
- You must be accepted and enrolled in an academically accredited graduate program leading to a graduate degree. You can apply in subsequent years for additional grants if needed to complete your degree program.